Shipping & Terms
When will my order arrive if I order now?
ORDERS TAKE 7 WORKING DAYS TO ARRIVE(UK). Excludes weekends and bank holidays. This timeframe begins the next working day AFTER you order.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS(NON-UK) TAKE 2-3 WEEKS TO ARRIVE DUE TO AIR TRAVEL AND CUSTOMS. You are liable for any customs/import charges. This timeframe begins the next working day AFTER you order.
You will receive an email as soon as your order has been dispatched with your tracking. This may go to junk mail.
When my order is dispatched, how long will it take to get to me?
We ship UK orders on Royal Mail Tracked 24 which is 1-2 WORKING days to deliver once dispatched. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
We ship all INTERNATIONAL ORDERS(NON-UK) on UPS Tracked. This takes 7-10 WORKING days to arrive due to air travel and customs. Excludes weekends and public holidays in your country. You are responsible for any customs/import charges.
I have placed a pre-order for a product. What does this mean?
Pre-ordering is a service provided where we secure an item for you before the official release date. The item will be available to purchase, in advance before we begin processing the order. Orders then take 2 weeks from the date specified on the product page to be dispatched. If you order contains item(s) that are NOT pre-order items, then your full order will be shipped on the pre-order dispatch date. Please note a pre-order is an order placed for an item that is not yet released.
I need my order for a certain date, can I get faster shipping?
Please contact us via email or Instagram DM to discuss specific order dates!
How will my order be shipped?
If you are a UK customer your order will be shipped via:
Standard Royal Mail Tracked(Tracking number provided to you)
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed For™ (Tracking number provided to you)
My order hasn't arrived, what do I do?
Please read the following bullet points and confirm:
- The Delivery address you provided is correct. This cannot be altered after shipment.
- Contact friends/family/neighbours in the same/neighbouring residences for the missing parcel.
- Check reception and communal entrances/areas if you are living in shared accommodation for the missing parcel.
- You have contacted us for a Tracking Number if this hasn't already been provided and followed the necessary steps as stated on the shipping providers website to reclaim your mail. With tracking information, you can often arrange a re-delivery or contact the mail provider for a status update.
- Visit your local parcel sorting office. If you are not present when there is a delivery attempt, it is likely to go here for a certain amount of days before it is returned to sender. (For UK orders this will be Royal Mail, for the US this will be USPS. Other international orders will be with your standard national daily mail provider.)
Please ensure you take all of these steps before contacting us. We will only be able to follow up lost mail claims once these steps have been taken.
Something isn't right with my order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Do you accept returns?
- You can return your item(s) to us if they are not suitable.
- You must return your item(s) within 14 working days of delivery of the goods, with proof of postage.
- Item(s) must be unused with no signs of wear, with original tags and packaging
Please contact us directly via email only to arrange a return.
You can see more details on UK returns here:
For any sizing or purchase questions please email. We will help as much as we can so you can get your order right before you purchase!
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, please contact us via email to arrange a cancellation.
Who made my clothes? Where have they come from?
All items are ethically handmade by us in our UK studio. When you order from us we manage the whole process from designing fabric, cutting, sewing, packing and shipping. This is why the processing time is slightly longer than most clothing stores.
We source all of our fabrics, equipment and supplies from local businesses to support our local economy and the community.
Do you take custom orders?
We do not take custom orders due to the high volume of orders we receive on a daily basis. Everything we have available will be listed on the website to purchase.
The item I want is no longer on your website?
Please contact us with a photo of the item and we will let you know if it is restocking.
What size will I need?
Read our Size Guide
We strongly advise contacting us with sizing questions if you're still unsure, so we can help you get the perfect fit!